Delivery and Returns
Orders are processed Monday to Friday and normally despatched within 2 days. Priority delivery service is used for all orders.
For full and detailed information please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full details.
We deliver to the following countries/regions:
Isle of Man
Korea (Republic of)
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Taiwan, Province of China
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States of America
Viet Nam .
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, or you make an error when ordering online, we will gladly offer a refund or exchange on all products returned to us within 14 days of your receipt, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened (including unbroken external cello-wrapping) and unused condition.
2. Only products purchased at www.shop.aman.com can be returned to Aman for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased at a resort or hotel, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to the original place of purchase.
3. The address for returns is: Aman Customer Care, c/o The Absolute Group, Unit, 7 Dorma Trading Park, Staffa Road, London, E10 7QX, UK. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Aman. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
4. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Aman to process any refund or exchange. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance if you wish to return or exchange a product, so that we can assist you with a smooth transaction.
5. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt. A refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
6. Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Aman will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in the case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment. Please note that damage to outer packaging which does not affect the ability to use the product will not be eligible for refund.
7. In the event that you experience a reaction to a product, you have the option of exchanging or it or receiving a refund. Please contact us at email@example.com if you experience any such issues.
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
Before returning the product, please refer to the Terms and Conditions. Returns can be accepted by the following methods:
Complete the form accessible from the My Account section of our website: www.shop.aman.com/en/my-account/ (accessible to users who have already registered and placed previous orders).
Email our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, order number, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
3. By post
Print and fill in the form available here and post it to us at the following address:
Aman Customer Care
c/o The Absolute Group
Unit 7 Dorma Trading Park, Staffa Road
London, E10 7QX
Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it, your order number and your name and address.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will be credited to you through the original payment method.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through www.shop.aman.com. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account, as processing times vary between payment providers.
1. Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
2. Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24-hour period during which your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse.
3. Once your order has left us, you will receive an email containing an air waybill number to track its progress online. If you are a registered customer, you can also track your delivery by signing in to your account and selecting My Account, followed by Order Status.
4. We work closely with our shipping partner to minimise the potential customs delays for our international customers. However, delays out of our control may occur. Please contact email@example.com if you experience delay to your delivery.